May 23, 2017

DIY No Sew Window Blinds Valance

Hi Everyone!

Today I have a No Sew project to share.

I have been wanting to do something with a set of wood blinds in our Family Room.

It needed to be something simple so that it wouldn't overpower the space.

I finally decided to make a simple valance.

For some instant gratification I pulled out some scrap fabric and my glue gun and got right to work making a valance that attached directly to the header board of my blinds.

Turned out super cute, and it took less than a half hour to make.

~ ~ ~



~ ~ ~




~ ~ ~




~ ~ ~

Of course I put together a video sharing every step I took to make this creation.

Enjoy!



~ ~ ~

Hope you have a wonderful day,

See you soon,

Robin

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out fantastic. The black ribbon added on really kicked up the look. Once again, a great tutorial that I plan on actually doing. It's such a great idea when you don't want to hang curain rods and I never would have thought of just gluing onto the header of the blinds. Genius! Love it and thanks for the good step-by-step instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article about the blinds and explains how it can make your look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
    ผลบอลพรีเมียร์ลีก

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this article. I know that window treatments, blinds are a versatile way to add style to a window and control the light that enters a room. There are several types of
    window blinds houston in blinds and shutters houston to choose from, and each offer their own unique style and design. Small windows, large windows, and even doors benefit from the various window blind options available. In order to make the right choice when purchasing window blinds, consumers need to understand what types are available, and how they are commonly used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Green Fenster is the leading UPVC Window Manufacturers In Chennai, here we offer high class UPVC doors and windows. This makes us as the UPVC Door Manufacturers In Chennai.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea! Your DIY no sew window blinds valance is a fantastic way to add a touch of style to your space without overwhelming it. The use of scrap fabric and a glue gun for a quick project is brilliant. Thanks for sharing the step-by-step video too – it's inspiring and helpful for fellow DIY enthusiasts like me. Keep up the creative work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this clever no-sew valance idea! Using scrap fabric and a glue gun for a quick project is genius. Thanks for sharing this simple yet stylish solution! 👏👌

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!